About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Monday, September 12, 2011

DIY craft...Halloween Wreath

This is a super easy craft I wanted to share in case you have some spare time on your hands.  Here is what you need:

(2) Yards of black or orange tulle
(1) Embroidery hoop (I think mine is 9 inch)
(1-2) Yards of black or orange ribbon
Scissors or rotary cutter


Cut your tulle in 3inch foot long strips.  I folded the tulle and then cut it into strips.
Then just start tying!  Super easy to do while your watching a movie or your favorite TV show. 
If you get enough ribbon you can just loop it and hang on your door.  I tied a bow and then glued it on.  I also had a glitter boo, I looped onto the bow.

I think it took me maybe an hour and look how cute.





Happy Crafting!

~Christie

Linking up to:
Making

No comments:

Post a Comment